BUSINESS BRANDING SERVICES IN SOMERSET
Branding plays a key role in helping your company establish a unique presence in the marketplace, whilst differentiating from their competitors.
The branding process can help your business to create a unique name, story, strategy, and visual brand identity.
At BrandPixel, we offer a range of branding services; find out more information below.
The Importance of
BRAND IDENTITY DESIGN
Brand identity design plays a key role in the creation, development, and marketing of every single business. A good brand identity:
- Gives your business a unique look and feel
- Helps customers recognise and remember you
- Makes your communication consistent and professional
An effective brand identity can help you build your reputation, stand out from the crowd, differentiate from competition, and win your ideal customers or clients.
If you have a business, you need a brand identity.
How to Get Your
Rebranding a business is no easy task. Get it right, and you’re off to the races. Get it wrong, and you’ve cost yourself a lot of money. To get your rebrand right:
- Consider and solidify your reason for rebranding
- Start with your customers – what do you know about them?
- Conduct a brand audit to assess the best route forward.
A well thought out rebrand can help change perceptions of your company, increase sales, and position you properly, to help you win your ideal customers or clients.
If your brand isn’t working for you, it’s time for a change.
How to Create an
EFFECTIVE LOGO DESIGN
Your logo design is the one thing that helps people to identify your business and services. Get it right, and you’ll gain recognition. Get it wrong, and you risk fading into obscurity. Your logo design should:
- Be simple and memorable to help people identify your business
- Be versatile enough to be displayed anywhere
- Act as a key component in a larger brand identity system
An effective logo design should be; memorable, simple, versatile, appropriate, and timeless. It should help position you properly in the minds of your ideal customers or clients.
If you logo design isn’t hitting home, it’s time for a change.
Why STATIONERY DESIGN
Stationery design is an important part of your brand identity, and it’s often the piece of your brand you hand over to clients.
Good stationery design:
- Is consistent with the rest of your brand identity
- Helps makes your business stand out from the crowd
- Peaks the interest of your customers and clients
Effective stationery design is a marketing tool that helps you stand out from the crowd, differentiate from your competition, and win your ideal customers or clients.
If you have a business, you need great branded stationery design.
How to Use PRINT DESIGN Effectively
Print design used to play a bigger part in marketing that it does today. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t used print design effectively. You could use print design to:
- Create a printed brochure that you give to potential clients and customers
- Build a mailing campaign that sees your materials posted directly to clients and customers
- Produce a periodic newsletter or factsheet that keeps people up to date with your business
With the recent rise of digital media, and decline of print design, it’s becoming an even more effective marketing tool than ever before. People are happy to receive “snail mail” and “real post” these days!
If you have a business, why not experiment with print design?
The Importance of
GREAT PACKING DESIGN
Packaging design is usually picked up by, or delivered directly to, your customers. Therefore, it needs to be on point.
Good packaging should:
- Be easy to recognise
- Give customers a positive interaction with your brand
- Be consistent with your brand identity
Effective packaging design can help sell your products, make your product easy to recognise, and differentiate you from your competition.
If you have a business that sells products, you need great packaging design.